3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Architectural Journalism field? Colleges offering this course in India?

I am student of B.Arch. I want to do M.Arch in architectural journalism. So, please tell me how to get in that field or respected colleges. And also please tell me that how many colleges are offering this course in India or abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Arch in Architectural Journalism?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in India -- [New]
  3. Can a MPC student become a Journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree in Journalism in India
  4. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  5. Colleges in India offering Travel Journalism? How to get scholarship?
  6. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  8. Can i directly join Journalism field with doing BCA graduation?
  9. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses?
  10. Colleges offering part time PhD in Journalism in India to Electronics Media postgraduate?
  11. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  12. Which courses are available related to Journalism? Which are the colleges offering them?
  13. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  14. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  16. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  17. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  18. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?