22nd October 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?

I have done my M.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal university without submitting migration certificate as they never asked for it. Then I did M.Tech from MDU without submitting migration certificate as I was already registered there as I did my graduation from MDU.But, now as I want to take migration from university to get admission in another university. I am getting problem what should I do now?

Related Questions:
24th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal university without submitting migration certificate as they never asked for it. Then I did M.Tech from MDU without submitting migration certificate as I was already registered there as I did my graduation from MDU.But, now as I want to take migration from university to get admission in another university. I am getting problem what should I do now?

After completion of the course (all semesters), you may apply for Migration certificates in Sikkim Manipal University. For migration application form you have to send mail to helpdesk, [email protected]
You have to forward the necessary document (mentioned in the application form) to the University. Send a DD of Rs 200 favouring SMU, DE, payable at Manipal/Udupi. You should also mention the reason for obtaining migration certificate. The details are available in the SMU website link given Click Here
26th December 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?

Season's Greetings! I Siensyntiew Blah, from Shillong, Meghalaya cleared the M. Sc. (Ecology & Environment) course and have long applied for the Migration Certificate during October, 2017. I have sent all documents and a Bank Draft by Registered Post addressed to the Registrar of the University but till now I have not received any information regarding my application. Please do the needful from your end so that my admission process in the present university will not be affected.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely.
Siensyntiew Blah
22nd May 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing B.A.?
8th February 2019, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

My daughter Hema Rotela has completed MBA from Sikim Manipal University, but Diploma has not been received till date.
5th August 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am requesting some help to know the bank detail to make the DD challan
19th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am sending DD RS-200 and other relevent document for get my migration certificate.I complited my course DEDSEMR(RCI COURSE) IN your university2011.regd post alredy despach on dt 19-08-2019.kindly inform me how many time find my MIGRACATION CERTIFICATE.
29th December 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

In 2006 I have complete my M.SC degree in ecology and environmental science.Now my question is how can I get my migration certificate?
14th August 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How do I apply for the migration certificate for MAJM to apply for PhD in Karnataka University, Dharward
12th September 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSC.MLT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?