14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?

Sir, I'm Gayathri. I completed my UG-BA-English and I completed diploma in hotel management. Now I want to study MBA-tourism at Pondicherry university. Here after what I have to do? Study MBA? Please assist me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  2. How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  4. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  5. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  6. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  7. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  8. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  11. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  12. Can I join MBA Tourism after pursuing B.Com?
  13. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  14. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  15. How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?
  16. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  17. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  18. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
15th August 2016, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?

To join in Pondicherry University for pursuing MBA course, you should have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to apply for entrance examination conducted by Pondicherry university to get admission in MBA Tourism course. Since, you have completed your graduation in B.A. English from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for admission to MBA Tourism course at Pondicherry University.
15th August 2016, 06:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm Gayathri. I completed my UG-BA-English and I completed diploma in hotel management. Now I want to study MBA-tourism at Pondicherry university. Here after what I have to do? Study MBA? Please assist me.

The students with Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with 50 percent or equivalent grade as recognized by Pondicherry University or as recognized by the UGC are eligible to apply to the MBA (Tourism) course. The students will be selected based on the performance in the entrance test conducted by Pondicherry University. The entrance test consists of 100 objective type questions, 25 each in English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Test of Reasoning and General Awareness. The details are available in the university website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?