22nd February 2012, 06:25 PM
vgsurim

What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?

* I WOULD LIKE TO DO MBA IN PONDICHERRY UNUIVERSITY.
* I D'NT DO ANY CAT ,MAT. etc..
* I WANT MBA ENTRANCE QUESTION PAPER

AM waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  2. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  3. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  6. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  7. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  8. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  9. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  10. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  11. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  12. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  14. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  15. How may I get model question papers of MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry university?
  16. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  17. Previous years question papers of MBA of Pondicherry University?
  18. Syllabus for MBA Banking Technology in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
9th April 2012, 10:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgsurim View Post
* I WOULD LIKE TO DO MBA IN PONDICHERRY UNUIVERSITY.
* I D'NT DO ANY CAT ,MAT. etc..
* I WANT MBA ENTRANCE QUESTION PAPER

AM waiting for your reply

Candidate seeking for admission in Pondicherry University, in Master of Business Administration [MBA] program, must have completed the bachelors degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates appearing for final examinations of Bachelors or Post graduate degree examinations may also apply. Admission to the program is based on merit of score obtained in CAT. Selection from the short listed candidates on the basis of the CAT scores, is made in Pondicherry through group discussion and personal interview The duration of the program is two years.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Pondicherry University.
11th December 2013, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?

how can i appy.. still i didnt finish my ug...comeing june ill cmplte my bba ....plz help me to join in tis university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?