9th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How many M.Tech vacant seats are available for each specializations in Thapar University for Non-GATE candidates?

Can you tell me that how many vacant seats are available for non-GATE candidates in Thapar University for M.Tech? Please tell me about the vacant seats of each specialization?

12th June 2016, 12:11 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many M.Tech vacant seats are available for each specializations in Thapar University for Non-GATE candidates?

Thapar University is one of the top universities in India. You are interested to get admission in M.Tech course in this university.

>>Basically, The admission to all the ME/M.Tech programmes in this university is done on the basis of valid GATE Score in respective discipline. First preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and who have obtained at least 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in the aggregate in the qualifying
examination from a recognized University.

>>After offering the seats to GATE qualified students, if any seat remains vacant then the admission is done on the basis of merit of offline entrance exam. So, there is no as such fixed number of seats for non GATE students. But normally 4 – 5 seats are filled through offline entrance exam.

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the application form and prepare well for the entrance test. If you still have any doubt regarding this or want to go through the syllabus, duration of exam, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed notification of M.Tech admission of Thapar University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thapar university Mtech admission.pdf(347.3 KB, 31 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?