4th November 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?

Sir/Madam,
Can I get admission under Calcutta University as I have done my 12th from Private Board? Is that result applicable in admission of those colleges under Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University?
  2. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  3. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  4. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  5. How to study Law in Kolkata?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  7. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  10. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  11. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  13. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  14. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  15. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  16. Fee structure for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  17. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  18. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
12th November 2015, 11:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?

Most of the universities accept open school passed out candidates. You just need good marks to get admission in a top university like Calcutta University.

If you have got good marks in class XII from a recognized private board then surely you will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?