10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Please let me know about the procedure for admission in MFA(Graphics) course in Rabindra Bharati University. Please let me know the admission procedure and fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  3. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  10. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  11. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  12. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  13. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  16. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  17. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Rabindra Bharati University after completion of diploma course in computer science?
12th October 2016, 03:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

The candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission in Rabindra Bharti university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed B.F.A/B.V.A or B.Fine with minimum 50% aggregate for admission in M.F.A. It is 2 years under semester scheme course.

The fee for the 1st semster is Rs. 1965 + additional bank charges. To get more information about the university visit at www.rbu.ac.in
12th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the procedure for admission in MFA(Graphics) course in Rabindra Bharati University. Please let me know the admission procedure and fee expenses. Thank you!

The interested candidates can apply online for the admission to the MFA Graphics course in Rabindra Bharati University. The candidates must have passed B.F.A/B.V.A/B.Fine or its equivalent from any UGC recognized university, are eligible to apply for the M.F.A Graphics course in Rabindra Bharati University. The admission to the M.F.A will be made through admission test. Only marks obtained in the admission test will be considered for the admission. The aspirant should contact the university for exact fee details. The Rabindra Bharati University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?