27th June 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How much salary I will get after completing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?

Hello,
I want to know what is the salary package
after doing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.
With Regards-

29th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I will get after completing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know what is the salary package
after doing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.
With Regards-

There is good job prospectus available for MBA in Finance. After completing MBA in Finance course, you can start your careers as a

- Financial Managers
- Analysts,
- Accounting Managers,
- Finance officers, Cash managers,
- Insurance Managers etc.

Being fresher you cannot expect much high salaries after completing MBA in Finance. However, if you get good experience in this field of Finance then you can earn as much as Rs.10000 to Rs. 50000 a month.
30th June 2015, 03:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I will get after completing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?

That solely depends upon the nature of company you get job in and the post for which you have been hired. However, the basic salary for an MBA graduate in Finance sector remains above 15k.
30th June 2015, 11:55 AM
shitalpagaree

Yes, you complete you MBA in finance you can start your career in high post or financial manager, Accounting managers. So i think you firstly try to good experience then you definitely get high salary package..
30th June 2015, 01:11 PM
kunalroy89

There is no such fixed salary scale in private sector. It varies not just from company to company but also inside the company. Mostly A-grade Business colleges student gets much higher package in the range six digit per annum.
You might also get such a package depending upon your company and your interview.
Anyhow you would get around 2-3lakhs per annum package minimum in your stream of finance.
And for maximum it all depends on your interview and the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?