29th September 2013, 12:54 AM
Saha_Amit_kumar

Can I join Bank after doing MBA from SMU distance

I am a MBA(Finance) from SMU (Distance),working as an Officer in CSTC(Govt of WB Undertaking),Age-45+.Can I join in Bank ?

5th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join Bank after doing MBA from SMU distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saha_Amit_kumar View Post
I am a MBA(Finance) from SMU (Distance),working as an Officer in CSTC(Govt of WB Undertaking),Age-45+.Can I join in Bank ?
Yes, you can join bank jobs after MBA. There are lots of Government and private bank offer jobs for MBA graduates. You can apply for the nationalized banks for the jobs like a clerk and Probationary Officer. You can also join in private banks. For the both jobs you have to appear for the written test and personal interview. The IBPS will conduct written test for recruiting people to the banks. There are many vacancies in around 15 banks now. So the opportunities in this field are huge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?