27th June 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Which university university is recommended for MBA IGNOU or SMU?

Hello Friends,
Can you tell me which university will be better
for MBA in between IGNOU or SMU?
And can I get a job after finish MBA?
How is it's field to-day?

Related Questions:
29th June 2015, 07:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university university is recommended for MBA IGNOU or SMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Can you tell me which university will be better
for MBA in between IGNOU or SMU?
And can I get a job after finish MBA?
How is it's field to-day?
Both the IGNOU AND SMU university is recognized universities in India. So, you can select any one of the university based on your Interest. However, IGNOU is preferable, which offer MBA at very reasonable rate and that too with full support like, Assignments, Lectures, etc. You can find job opportunity in both the Government and Private sectors after completing MBA from IGNOU University.

Official Website - www.ignou.ac.in
30th June 2015, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can go for either of the two as both of them are preferable in doing MBA from. You should however look for your own interest and willingness a to which University you wish to study in and then get admission in it.

However, in monetary terms, the fee structure in SMU for MBA is quite higher than of IGNOU. There might even be many factors which could however, influence you to opt for any one of them like distance from your place, timings, area of the compound, faculty, etc.

Therefore, keeping these things in mind or any other factor if required, you should decide as to which University to choose.
30th June 2015, 01:18 PM
kunalroy89

If you are choosing between IGNOU and any other University for distance learning, just blindly go for IGNOU.
The value of degree and quality of education from IGNOU is incomparable with regard to other distance universities.
You need to clear OPENMAT to get admission in IGNOU.You need to be a graduate from any stream with 50% marks.
IGNOU itself is DEC which gives recognition to other distance learning universities.
Check out website of IGNOU for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?