22nd November 2011, 08:52 AM
taradevipokhrel

Which course is better with regard to salary package between CA and MBA in Finance?

Which is better for salary package ca or mba in finance?

Related Questions:
  1. Package which I can expect after doing BBA(Finance) and MBA(Finance)?
  2. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  3. How much salary I will get after completing MBA in Finance from SMU-DE?
  4. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  5. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  6. What is the full package of MBA in banking and finance from Noida Campus?
  7. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  8. What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one is better? BE - MBA or B.Com - MBA?
  10. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  11. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  12. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  13. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  14. Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this? -- [New]
  15. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  16. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  17. Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University
  18. Expected salary for MBA in Accounting and Finance candidate? Scope of MBA aspirant if studied through ICET, CAT and GMAT?
22nd November 2011, 05:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better with regard to salary package between CA and MBA in Finance?

Both the courses offer good salary. CA candidates are offered more salary compared to MBA in Finance graduates. MBA graduates passing from reputed institutes like IIM will obtain at par salaries as that of CA freshers. The salary will range between Rs.15,000- Rs25,000 for MBA Finance candidates from average B-school. The salary for candidates with CA is approximately around three to four lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?