24th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?

What Package will i get after completion of MBA from a distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. Package after completion of MBA from distance learning?
  2. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  5. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  6. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  7. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  8. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  9. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidya Sagar University through distance learning mode?
  12. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  14. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  16. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  17. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  18. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
6th July 2011, 09:51 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?

hello dear
well the salary package depends on which field you took up in mba
mostly the starting package is around 22-25 thousand
6th July 2011, 09:52 PM
kritika@Hans

hello dear
well the salary package depends on which field you took up in mba
mostly the starting package is around 22-25 thousand
13th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Pursuing MBA (HR) from SMU DE and my aggregate percentage is 84% so how much salary i can earn if i will done my MBA degree with 85%
15th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the minimum starting salary package after mba in hr
11th February 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Pursuing MBA (Finance Management ) from SMU DE and my aggregate percentage is 60% so how much salary i can earn if i will done my MBA degree with 60%
and My Experiance is 3.6 Year
11th February 2014, 09:33 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course in Management field being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The duration of this course is for 2 years and there will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course in variety of business sectors like
Retail sector
Real Estate sector
Insurance sector
Banking sector
Telecom sector
Financial Services etc.

The salary package that you are going to get will depend upon 2 things. They will be
-Kind of company in which you are going to join
-Kind of job
-the level of job

If you get good job profile in good companies, then your salary will be in the range of 8k-20k.

If it is marketing job, you will get good allowances and other benefits too.

Wish you all the best.
12th May 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am presently doing MBA from smu distance , i am also doing a job in ITC Limited. But i want to know what is the salary package after doing MBA in Finance from smu distance...
4th August 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary package can I expect after completion of my online mode of mba in hr from nibm chennai..maximum and minimum
25th October 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i have more than 5 years experience in general admin and operational job field, how much salary i will get in dubai if i pursue job there.
20th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I want to get job in abroad so is it possible by doing distance learning mba in finance or hr with adding another certificate course as like sap or some another ?after getting good score
21st January 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA PGDBA HR program from symbiosis Distance Learning. And I have the 3 years of experience in American express (AXP - International Bank) as Business analyst (Operations).
Hence, Can you tell me what will be my salary package in Chicago as business analyst or in the process of International Collections.

Regards Sincerely
Ayushi Kapoor
29th May 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, may i request to you, can we join on whatsapp group for some information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?