15th January 2017, 05:02 PM
Kanakpal374

What is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for UP BTC exam after completing my Graduation. I need to know what is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
21st January 2017, 04:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for UP BTC course? How can I apply for the exam?

You can apply for UP BTC, if you have a degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. You have to apply on a prescribed format, when there is a notification.

Merit for admission is decided based on the marks in the graduation. Hence, if you have good marks in degree, then you have good chance of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?