2nd September 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Diet and Nutrition course after B.Com Honors and best Institutes in kolkata for the same

I had completed my B.com honors. Now I want to do Diet and Nutrition course. I find good career in this. Can you please tell me from where I can do my course in kolkata and the best institutes for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  3. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  5. How can I get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.Com Honors? When is the entrance exam for the same?
  6. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks?
  8. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  9. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  10. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  11. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  12. Courses after B.Sc in Food & Nutrition to become a Dietitian?
  13. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  14. Which course is suitable with Company Secretary, BCom or BA Economics Honors or any other course? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  16. What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?
  17. What to do for double post graduation in Diet & Nutrition?
  18. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities are providing MSc Nutrition course in distance mode in Kolkata
8th September 2016, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Diet and Nutrition course after B.Com Honors and best Institutes in kolkata for the same

Diet and nutrition course is for science stream students. Being a B.Com hons graduate, you won't be able to apply for such courses.

You can look for admission in commerce stream course or any other course which accepts any stream graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?