7th September 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better MCA or MSc?

Should I choose to go for MCA or MSc further? Which is better in terms if scope and salary? What is the fee structure for both courses?

8th September 2016, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better MCA or MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should I choose to go for MCA or MSc further? Which is better in terms if scope and salary? What is the fee structure for both courses?

The MCA is better to study than M.Sc course. MCA graduates are most suitable for working purposes in various companies. Many top MNCs will recruit MCA graduates. So it is advisable to study MCA course. The MCA course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the web designing and software development. The MCAs will be preferred by many MNCs, so MCA will be preferred over M.Sc course. The MCAs will be given equal opportunities with engineering graduates, but it is not same with M.Sc candidates.
8th September 2016, 06:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Education wise mastering a science stream is always better. Msc is a nice stream but, it takes a lot of time in doing different types of researches and phd after that. But if you are looking for a good job and want to get exposed to IT industry with handsome income options, then just do MCA from a reputed institute. After completion of MCA you may get a chance to work abroad. So, I would say that go for MCA course.

The fee structure for MCA course is upto Rs. 35,000/-.

The fee structure for MSC course is upto Rs. 1,00,000/-.

The fee structure varies depending on the institutions and universities offering it.
8th September 2016, 07:01 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You should go as per your interest. If you are interested in VLSI/Embedded system, information security, artificial intelligence, Robotics, wireless communication etc. Then you should go for M.SC.
But if you are interested in web development, software development, database administration, hardware and networking then you should go for MCA.
Salary depends on your skills. So pick skills in c, c++, java etc. After that you will have a great future.
9th September 2016, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon your choice, whichever you want to opt as your Post Graduate course. Both of them are very valuable courses at their respective field. According to my opinion you must go according to your Graduation course. If you have done B.Sc, then go for M.Sc as this will be better to make your career more prominent. Otherwise if you have done BCA, then go for MCA to enhance your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?