13th December 2016, 09:57 AM
ashfaqueroy

How can I get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.Com Honors? When is the entrance exam for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my graduation from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata and I am interested in B.Com Honors so I want to know how can I get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.Com Honors? When is the entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  2. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  4. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  5. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  6. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
  7. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  8. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  9. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  10. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  12. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  13. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  14. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  15. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  16. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  17. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  18. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not?
5th January 2017, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.Com Honors? When is the entrance exam for the same?

To be eligible to get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.Com Honours course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. There is no entrance examination conducted for offering admission in B.Com Honors course. Admissions are done on basis of 12th standard examination marks and Interview. Merit candidates will be offered admission for pursuing B.Com Honors course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?