10th November 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?

Hi,
I am a male Nurse and Sociology postgraduate. I want to do MBA in Hospital Management. Please tell me the procedure for admission and also the reputed colleges in Delhi.
With Regards-
Ashok Neeraj

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  3. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. Can I take MBA hospital management after BSW
  6. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  8. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  11. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  12. What is the procedure to enroll in Hospital management course after MBA in Finance?
  13. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  15. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  16. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  17. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  18. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
15th November 2015, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?

If you have degree qualification with at least 50% marks then you can apply for any MBA entrance exam for admission in MBA hospitality management course. There are many institutes which accept CAT/MAT/GMAT scores for admission.

There are some institutes which have their own entrance exam for admission in this course. Therefore, you can apply for it and try to get a decent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?