25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Hospitality Management. I want to pursue MBA in HR. I want to know that I am eligible for study or not? Waiting for your reply.

28th August 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?

Yes, any graduation qualification will work fine for admission in MBA HR without any doubt. Admission is mainly based on the score obtained in the exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.

Therefore, if you want admission in MBA HR then be prepared for the above mentioned exams. Once you have got a good score then you can apply for admission.
29th August 2015, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Hospitality Management. I want to pursue MBA in HR. I want to know that I am eligible for study or not? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA in Human Resource Management after completing B.Sc in Hospitality Management. Any graduate students are eligible to apply for MBA in Human Resource Management. Bachelor Degree is the basic qualification requirement for MBA in Human Resource Management Course. The applicant must have obtained minimum 50% marks at Graduation level. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course. Most of the universities organize their own entrance exam for the admission process. Applicants with relevant score in CAT, MAT, GMAT etc are exempted from such entrance exam conducted by the university.
29th August 2015, 01:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate.
  • Candidate must have passed any graduation from any recognised university with atleast 50% marks.
  • There is no age bar for pursuing MBA.
  • To get admission in top colleges you have to clear CAT, SNAP etc. exams.
29th August 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
You have completed B.Sc in Hospitality Management so you are eligible for MBA course in HR. But you must fulfill below given criteria first.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?