25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Banking sector for M.Com candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing M.Com and I want to secure job in Banking Sector. Can you please tell me about the opportunities in Banking sector? Waiting for your reply.

26th July 2015, 05:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Banking sector for M.Com candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get the job in the banking sector. You need to qualify in the respective entrance examination to get the jobs. The examination for the recruitment in the banking jobs are conducted by the IBPS and the SBI.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university. Candidate age must be between 20-30 for the PO and 19-28 for the Clerk special relaxation in the upper age limit for the reserved category candidates.

So, you can apply for it. The IBPS PO application form are available now. The examination are conducted in the Written as well as the Interview. The candidate need to qualify in both these for the final selection.

The written paper contains the question of the Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English, Computer, Data Interpretation. So you need to have the best knowledge for the final selection.

For any more information visit at the www.ibps.in
26th July 2015, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities for M.Com candidates in Banking Sector:

There are many job opportunities available for Graduates and Post Graduates in the current scenario as lots of vacancies are coming out from branches across India. Thousands of Bank vacancies are getting filled up every year through IBPS Common Recruitment process. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) is an examination conducting agency recruits candidates every year by conducting

* IBPS Clerical Recruitment:
Qualification Required: Graduation from a recognized university in any disciplines. Since you have completed M.Com, you are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical Recruitment.
Last date to Apply: 1st September, 2015
Click here for More Details

* IBPS PO Recruitment:
Qualification Required: Graduation from a recognized university in any disciplines. Since you have completed M.Com, you are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical Recruitment.
Last date to Apply: 1st August, 2015

* IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment:
Last date to Apply: 28th July, 2015
27th July 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing M.Com and I want to secure job in Banking Sector. Can you please tell me about the opportunities in Banking sector? Waiting for your reply.
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for Banking sector jobs like SBI and IBPS.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?