18th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without?

Does it makes any differences with job (computer engineering) if I do :
1) Degree after 12th.
2) Degree after diploma.
3) 12th then diploma and then degree? Whats is the difference related to job opportunities? Can you please let me know the details? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  2. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  3. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  4. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  7. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  9. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  12. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  14. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  15. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  16. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
18th April 2017, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does it makes any differences with job (computer engineering) if I do :
1) Degree after 12th.
2) Degree after diploma.
3) 12th then diploma and then degree? Whats is the difference related to job opportunities? Can you please let me know the details? Awaiting for the response.

Actually there is no difference between the B.Tech/BE in Computer Engineering after Diploma or after 12th standard. The marks scored in the 10th, Diploma and B.Tech will be considered for the selection, for those candidates who have completed diploma and then B.Tech course. For the others the marks scored in 10th, 12th and B.Tech will be considered for the selection. But most of the students prefer to choose 10+2 route than a diploma route. The admission to the B.Tech/BE in Computer Science after 10+2 is comparatively easier than after 10th and diploma. The number of seats available for the diploma holders in engineering admission is less so the competition will be more and it is very difficult to get admission in good colleges.
18th April 2017, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without?

Let me clear your confusion that there is no such difference in the above mentioned query in which you are confused.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech or B.E course from a recognised University will have the same job opportunities in the corporate world. No matter, whether the candidate has done the degree course after completing Diploma or after the completion of class 12th with Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?