14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.P.Ed will be started in Madras University?

I have finished my B.P.ED and now I want to join M.P.ED in Madras University. I would like to know when the admission will be started? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MPED after BPE?
  2. How Can I get my MPED degree PTRSU SOS in Physical education? -- [New]
  3. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  4. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  6. Admission criteria for Ph.D course after M.A from Madras university?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  9. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs?
  10. Best Institutes to do Ph.D. in Chemistry having not qualified for NET Exam?
  11. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  12. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  13. MA Physical Education is equivalent to MPEd? Can I appear in UGC NET?
  14. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  15. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When is the last date to apply for M.Sc Correspondence course?
  17. Seats reserved for other state candidate in University of Madras for Ph.D in Fine Art?
  18. Can I change my university from Madras University to SRM for bachelor of commerce degree?
15th October 2016, 11:42 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission of M.P.Ed will be started in Madras University?

M.P.Ed. or Master of Physical Education is a postgraduate Physical education course. The duration of this course is two years. The tentative date of admission of M.P.Ed will be started in Madras University is third week of may.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?