16th June 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience

Hello sir, I have completed B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I have 7 months experience as an Admin. I am looking for a job in IT Company in Infocity (Gandhinagar). Please tell me the job opportunities available for me and contact on the given Number Ph.No - 7405066675 and Email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How many companies are located in Infocity Gandhinagar?
  2. IT Companies in Gujarat? Companies and jobs in Infocity- Gandhinagar?
  3. List of IT companies in Infocity, Gandhinagar with full address?
  4. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  5. Job opportunities in domestic companies of hyderabad for ECE students?
  6. List of IT companies in Gandhinagar? How can I apply to them for .NET based job?
  7. What are the jobs available for java developer freshers after completion of MCA?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  9. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. Can I apply for IT job after completion of B.Sc course from Ganpat University?
  11. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  12. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. How to get job in foreign companies being a B.Tech in ECE holder?
  14. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  15. Best IT companies in Gandhinagar? How much packages do they offer?
  16. Is it easy for ECE students to get private jobs? -- [New]
  17. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
15th July 2016, 12:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience

Kind Attention Please !!

Never give your personal Contact no. over any form for security and privacy purpose.

Now, coming to your question!
What job role you were playing as an admin in the organization you were in last from 7 months? was that job role associated with your degree of specialization?

If it was so, then why have you gone for 7 month of job and what about the experience certificate? Whether you got the experience certificate or not?

These are the very mandatory questions that you must have mentioned in your question which you didn't.
Now, you are not fresher any more, so what you need to do now is to upload your well prepared resume over the job site with all the details.

Don't forgot to mention your current work experience and role.
15th September 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience

Hi, dear sir .I am jitendra patel and looking for Graphic designre job in company in Ahmedabad .I have completed fine art with computer Multimedia course in 2010. I use software Like CoralDraw,photoshop for to draw Logo and creativ design , Story board and Different type of Layout Drawing With good experience. Thanks Contact no.9377176785
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?