13th March 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?

Hello,
What type of jobs can I get after completing M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry? I want to get job in Government Sector. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  4. Job opportunities in Goverment Sector for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Accountancy Honours student?
  6. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  11. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  13. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  15. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  16. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
30th April 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What type of jobs can I get after completing M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry? I want to get job in Government Sector. Please help me to find out.
The candidate can find jobs in the government PSU companies like BHEL, SAIL, IOC, NTPC etc. You have to check the notifications and apply to the jobs through website. Apart from this you can also apply for jobs through the Staff Selection Commission.

Official website - http://ssc.nic.in/.
  • You can also apply for jobs in Indian Railways, the website link is (Official website ).
  • You can also apply for jobs in government Fertilizers Company like RCF. (Official website).
  • You can also apply for State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC (Official website).
  • You can also apply for job in nationalized banks, the recruitment are done by IBPS (Official website).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?