1st November 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?

I have passed normal graduation. My subjects are physiology, zoology, chemistry. After that i have completed MSc in food and nutrition from vidyasagar university. Now tell me about the job opportunities for me in government sector after this?

Related Questions:
  1. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course? -- [New]
  2. Can i get government job after doing M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  5. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  7. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  8. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?
  9. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?
  10. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  12. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  14. higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)
  15. Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?
  16. How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields
  17. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2015, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?

Graduates and post graduates in food and nutrition are in great demand now days due to increase in awareness of people regarding importance of healthy nutrious diet.

You can apply for food inspector exam that is conducted every year by UPSC.

Eligibility:

Graduate candidates can apply.
Age 19 - 28 years and relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

You can also apply in these areas:

Hospitals as dietician
Health department as dietician
Schools as teacher
Colleges
Offices
Research
18th September 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?

I am an final year student of civil engineering,how can I get a job only with the degree certificate,I am worried about my future job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?