1st December 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Jobs after M.Sc in Biotechnology? Scope after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hi, I completed my B.Sc in CBZ combination and took admission for MSc in biotechnology. But now I am little bit confused about the jobs after completing my MSc. Please can you tell me what kind of jobs are available for me. I'll get and is there scope for MSc in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  4. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  10. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  17. Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
1st December 2017, 10:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after M.Sc in Biotechnology? Scope after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

After MSc in Biotechnology you can join in these companies:

Dabur

Ranbaxy

Hindustan Lever

Dr Reddy's Lab

The salary range could in between rupees 25000 to 40000 per month.

You may also go for government job for which only graduation degree is required irrespective of the stream of study like server services, Indian Army , defence sector etc.
1st December 2017, 11:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after M.Sc in Biotechnology? Scope after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

These are the sectors where you can apply after completing your MSc in botany:

Government Sector:

National Park Service

Departments of Environmental Protection.

Departments of agriculture and water management.

Forest Service

Department of agriculture.

Public Health Service.

Private sector:

Fruit Growers

Seed Companies

Chemical Companies

Nurseries

Drug Companies
2nd December 2017, 03:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs after MSc in Biotechnology

After MSc Biotech you can look for following areas in government sector:-

Pharmaceutical Jobs

Lab Research Jobs

Chemical Industry Jobs

SET/ NET

Colleges and Universities.

Private sector jobs after MSc Biotechnology:-

Agriculture Industries

Research Laboratories

Chemical Industries

Media Houses as Science Writer

Agro Based Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?