26th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?

sir,
I m in final year BE, Information technology. preparing for gate AE paper. will I be eligible for applying in IISC with valid gate score, but qualifying degree in information technology. as in brochure they says that core branches and its allied branches. and any one can give gate exam in any paper. I have given gate xam this year. please guide me through this..as its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  2. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  3. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  4. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  6. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  7. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  8. when will the gate results come?
  9. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether my old scorecard will be valid after reappearing in GATE?
  11. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  12. Which GATE score will be valid if I attempt again and score better and get better rank?
  13. Is a student eligible for M.Tech admission in IIT or IISc after scoring 98 to 99 percentile with an average of 60%?
  14. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  15. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  16. How to pursue High Studies in IITs after doing engineering in B.E EEE first year in Tamilnadu
  17. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  18. How can I study M.E. in IISC if didn't scored good marks in GATE? -- [New]
27th June 2011, 02:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I m in final year BE, Information technology. preparing for gate AE paper. will I be eligible for applying in IISC with valid gate score, but qualifying degree in information technology. as in brochure they says that core branches and its allied branches. and any one can give gate exam in any paper. I have given gate xam this year. please guide me through this..as its urgent.
dear friend ,

if youb have to score 99.9 percentile with good GATE score then you are eligible for IISC .

for admission of IISC is very tough so you can try for IISC with hardwork.

yess you are applicable for AE paper.

all the best.
27th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?

Quote:
sir,
no you are not eligible for iisc
24th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th class bio stud. & I wanna take b.tech in IISC . will it be possible if i go through GATE examination?
20th December 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am 12th class bio stud. & I wanna take b.tech in IISC . will it be possible if i go through GATE examination?
IISc is for post graduate courses only in engineering. Undergraduation is available only in core sciences. And again GATE is for post graduate courses only. To do your Btech, u'll have to give IIT-JEE.. which is again competitive, as much as GATE. All the best!
18th March 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

which are the best institutes to apply with a gate score of 424?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?