22nd July 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Left my studies in the middle, can I complete MBA in distance mode?

Hi, this is Ram and I completed B.Sc computers in 2004 and after that I joined MBA but discontinued. Now I am working can I complete MBA distance? Will it be helpful for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any problem if I complete distance mode MA for higher studies?
  2. Can i complete my leftover education through Distance Learning? I left my graduation in 1985.
  3. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  5. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  7. Is it possible to complete the graduation course if I have left it in the middle for years now?
  8. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?
  10. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  11. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  12. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  13. Can I study distance PhD(Management Studies) in IGNOU being an MBA postgraduate of Annamalai University? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Can I complete my remaining B.Com course from distance learning?
  15. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed through distance education and where?
  17. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back? -- [New]
  18. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
23rd July 2016, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Left my studies in the middle, can I complete MBA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this is Ram and I completed B.Sc computers in 2004 and after that I joined MBA but discontinued. Now I am working can I complete MBA distance? Will it be helpful for me?
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for MBA course through distance mode. There is no issue with gap in studies. The only eligibility criteria is that the candidate must complete Graduation course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Final year candidate may also apply. You can get direct admission in MBA course after Graduation.
23rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration course in correspondence. The course is of two year duration.

But, you are not eligible to continue the course from where you have left the MBA.

Yes, correspondence MBA is valid and accepted for recruitment in jobs in MNC'S and other recruitment.
23rd July 2016, 03:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can join and study the MBA in distance mode separately and cannot complete the discontinued course after 10 years. The aspirant can join MBA through distance mode in various universities. Those who have completed graduation in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible for MBA through distance mode. The candidates have to appear for an entrance test for the admission to the MBA course. There are various specializations available like Finance, International Business, HR, Marketing etc. The course can be studied through the following universities;

- IGNOU - Website Link
- Annamalai University - Website Link
- Amity University, Directorate of Distance & Online Education - Website Link
- Pondicherry University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?