28th October 2016, 01:11 AM
ujjwalsharma5297

Can I complete my remaining B.Com course from distance learning?

Hello Sir, I left B.Com in middle and took admission in BBA so I want to know can I complete the remaining years of B.Com through distance learning with BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  2. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back? -- [New]
  3. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  4. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  5. B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  7. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  8. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  9. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  10. Can i complete my leftover education through Distance Learning? I left my graduation in 1985.
  11. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  12. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  13. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  14. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  15. How can I complete my graduation through distance learning in Pune?
  16. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  17. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to complete graduation on regular basis or I can do graduation through distance learning?
31st October 2016, 08:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my remaining B.Com course from distance learning?

This is not possible and not allowed by any university of India that a candidate can leave a regular Bachelor of commerce in between and now want to pursue rest of course in distance mode along with some other course.

When a candidate is registered in any course in regular mode, he is bound to complete that course in regular mode only. Regular and distance mode is not allowed for a single course. You can not complete your remaining Bachelor of Commerce course from distance learning.
31st October 2016, 10:27 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can complete B.Com through distance learning but it should be from a valid open university. You must manage your time for both B.com & BBA.
31st October 2016, 12:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- No, you are not allowed to pursue the remaining course through distance mode.

--- However, you can go for a fresh admission in B.Com through distance mode.

--- My suggestion to you is that you should go for any one of B.com or BBA and make your career in any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?