25th January 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany?

Sir/Mam, Can you tell me about the best colleges and universities to study my post graduation in botany and related courses? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study M.Sc. (Botany) degree without having botany at Graduate level?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?
  4. Can I do graduation in Botany from IGNOU like universities?
  5. How should I study in MSc Botany in open university in West Bengal? I have completed my graduation in Botany
  6. Can I study botany for higher education after graduation in botany?
  7. List of universities to do PhD in Environmental Studies in distance mode? Study centers of the universities in Delhi?
  8. Can i study post graduation in Physiotherapy after graduating in Zoology?
  9. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  10. List colleges for post graduation course in Textile Engineering in Madurai?
  11. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  12. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? Syllabus of ICAR-NET?
  13. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?
  14. Post graduation in Biotechnology done from Mahathma Gandhi University is equivalent to M.Sc Botany?
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?
  16. List of good universities to do Ph.D in Botany in India pursuing M.Sc in Botany?
  17. List best colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying Post Graduate course in Homeopathy?
  18. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
28th January 2018, 12:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany?

Here are some of the colleges where you can pursue post graduation in Botany:

> Abhilashi Institute of Life Sciences (Himachal Pradesh, ph - 01905 248539)

> Abhyudaya Degree College (Andhra Pradesh, ph - 08823 256706)

> Acharya Nagarjuna university (Guntur, ph - 0863 2293001)

> Adarsh Mahavidyalaya (Maharashtra, ph - 02475 252401)

> Agra College (Uttar Pradesh, ph - 0562 2268553)

> Agarwal Post Graduate College (Jaipur, ph - 0141 2614541)
28th January 2018, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Can you tell me about the best colleges and universities to study my post graduation in botany and related courses? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!

List of the best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany is given below;

University of Delhi - Official Website

St. Joseph’s College - Official Website

Aligarh Muslim University - Official Website

Osmania University - Official Website

Alagappa Government Arts College - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Andhra University - Official Website

Bishop Heber College - Official Website
28th January 2018, 09:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of best colleges offering M.Sc in Botany in India:-

Abhilashi Institute of Life Science

Abhyudaya Degree College

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Adarsh Mahavidyalaya

Agra College

Aggarwal Post Graduate College

AISECT University

ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?