25th January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after completing post graduation in present year 2018?

What are the career options after completing post graduation in the present year 2018? Can you please give me the right suggestions which I can follow next? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Hope I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose after completion of graduation Commerce in the year 2018?
  2. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  3. Various career options available in Psychology after PCB with Psychology in 11th and 12th?
  4. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  6. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
  7. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  8. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  9. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  10. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  11. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  12. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  13. Career options after post graduation in Biotechnology?
  14. What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  15. What is the eligibility for B.Ed course correspondence to apply in the year 2018?
  16. Which Post graduation to take up for pursing my interested job career?
  17. What are the career scope after completing Post Graduation with M.Com? Which skills should I learn to get a good job?
  18. Which is a good field for a biology student? I am not interested in MBBS
28th January 2018, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after completing post graduation in present year 2018?

You have not mentioned the stream of post graduation, however after completing master's degree you can find jobs in private banks, MNCs, reputed companies. You can also find jobs in schools as a teacher, you can also get jobs in financial institutions.

In the government sectors, you can apply for IBPS PO examination and get a job in government banks. You can become a CID/CBI officer, IPS/IAS officer through Civil Services examination. You can join Indian Army/Navy/Air Force etc. You can also apply for NET examination and apply for job in government colleges.
28th January 2018, 03:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after completing post graduation in present year 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the career options after completing post graduation in the present year 2018? Can you please give me the right suggestions which I can follow next? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Hope I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of post graduation can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations. They can also apply for higher studies, like M.Phil or PhD after completion of post graduation. They can appear for the NET or SET examinations to become a teacher after completion of post graduation. They can apply for various government jobs on the basis of their qualification through IBPS or Staff Selection Commission or UPSC or state staff selection commission etc. They can also find jobs in the private sector like BPOs, manufacturing units, retail, marketing, etc. Candidates should decide based on their major (subject) of study.
28th January 2018, 09:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career options after completing post graduation:-

Banks
Insurance Companies such as LIC
Indian Administrative Service
Public and Commercial Service
Railways
Defence
Postal Service
Police and Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?