29th October 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List of best M.Tech streams to do after completion of B.Tech course in IT branch?

Sir/Madam

Currently i am pursuing B.tech from IT branch. I want to know about some of the best streams for M.tech suitable for me.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really good if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.
Manisha Singh

Related Questions:
  1. List of best M.Tech streams to do after completion of B.Tech course in IT branch? -- [New]
  2. Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  5. Best branch in mtech other than computer science?
  6. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  7. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  8. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  9. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  10. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  11. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  12. How to enter NASA after completing PG in Physics with Electronics specialization?
  13. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  14. Shall I change my stream from IT in M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  15. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  16. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  17. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
30th October 2015, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best M.Tech streams to do after completion of B.Tech course in IT branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam

Currently i am pursuing B.tech from IT branch. I want to know about some of the best streams for M.tech suitable for me.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really good if you can answer me soon.

Thank you.
Manisha Singh
You are doing B.Tech in IT so you can do M.Tech degree in below given specialization.

1.IT

2.CSE

3.Computer Application

4.Software System

5.Multimedia

6.Mobile Computing

7.Software Engineering

8.Mechatronics
31st October 2015, 12:47 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best M.Tech streams to do after completion of B.Tech course in IT branch?

Yes, it is best idea to pursue the M.tech course after the B.tech in the IT. M.tech is a two year course.

The best specialization available for the B.tech IT candidates in the M.tech course is Social Networking. After the above course you become able to have a good knowledge of the social media and also have many best future jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?