5th August 2011, 11:14 AM
amiytpundir

Which branch is better in MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical branch?

i am pursuing be tech from mechanical branch.I want to get my post graduation in MBA so i want to ask in which is should go in MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  2. For what courses am I eligible for mechanical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical branch
  3. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  4. Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch
  5. MBA or MS: Better choice after B.Tech(biotech)?
  6. How may I apply for IAE? What's the eligibility crieteria? I'm a 19 year old candidate pursuing B.Tech(EIC) from RTU university
  7. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  8. Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE
  9. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  10. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  11. Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?
  12. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  15. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after graduation? What type post I will get? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  18. Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
5th August 2011, 01:27 PM
Harshita21

Default Re: Which branch is better in MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiytpundir View Post
i am pursuing be tech from mechanical branch.I want to get my post graduation in MBA so i want to ask in which is should go in MBA
MBA first year is same for all students and specialization start from
second year.
There are many specialization for MBA like IT,Hr,Marketing,Finance,Industrial , Electronics Commerce etc.

you can choose the field you want to do.

Best of Luck
16th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is better in MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical branch?

i am an engineer in railway and my qualification is AMIE in mechanical Engg. I am 45 years old. whether any MBA course will create better career for me.
14th February 2013, 04:38 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

MBA first year is same for all students and specialization start from
second year.
There are many specialization for MBA like IT,Hr,Marketing,Finance,Industrial , Electronics Commerce etc.

you can choose the field you want to do.

Best of Luck
14th February 2013, 09:30 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend MBA subjects are not realted to you core syllabus so the only course which can be helpful for you is marketing as you know a mechancial engineering will produce machines so for there sale marketing is necesary so go marketing
For MBA is a no age limit
Degree in any discipline is required
all the best.......
18th August 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

which branch is better for mba after completed b.tech in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?