15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Com(Bank Management) in Ludhiana

Please let me know which are the colleges providing M.Com(Bank Management) course in Ludhiana? I am interested to study this M.Com. Please let me know about the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  2. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  3. Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?
  4. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  5. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  6. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology management? List of top colleges offering this course?
  10. List of Punjabi University affiliated colleges offering B.A.(Home Management)?
  11. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges in Ludhiana (Punjab) to study B.Com with Economics? Procedure of admission?
  13. List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management
  14. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
16th October 2016, 03:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Com(Bank Management) in Ludhiana

List of colleges offering M. com( Bank Management) in Ludhiana:-

Lovely Professional University Admission office, Ludhiana

Guru Nanak Khalsa College for women, Ludhiana

Arya College, Ludhiana

Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana

Amity Directorate of Distance and online Education, Ludhiana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?