14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Mumbai?

Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available to do M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis in Mumbai? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  2. List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?
  3. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  4. List of entrance exams to study Veterinary Sciences? Last date to submit the application?
  5. List of MCA entrance exams and institutes preparing for entrance exams?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  7. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  8. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  10. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  11. List of colleges affiliated by SPPU and UGC to study Autonomous Engineering? List of entrance exams to study it?
  12. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
  13. List of entrance exams and best colleges to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?
  14. How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)
  15. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  16. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams? -- [New]
  18. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch course? List of coaching institutions in Delhi for preparation of entrance exam?
15th October 2016, 11:17 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Mumbai?

The names of Entrance exams for M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) admissions:-

->>GPAT

->>PGECET

->>BITS

->>NIPER etc.
16th October 2016, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available to do M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis in Mumbai? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams. Thank you!
List of the entrance exams are,

GPAT

PGCET

Those candidates who have completed B.Pharm or final year of B.Pharm course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Pharm course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?