8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(English Literature)?

I would like to know that what are the jobs available for candidates who are doing M.A. in English Literature? I am doing this course and now worried about my career. I want to do job after my M.A. Please provide the better solution.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(English Literature)?
  2. Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(E-Commerce)?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Database Administration course? -- [New]
  5. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Arch course?
  8. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  9. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Information Technology)?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Home Management)?
  11. What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?
  12. Jobs after B.A. English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PHP Training? Expected earning through this training?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(Operations Research)?
  16. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  17. What type of jobs can be achieved after doing B.A English Literature?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development?
9th October 2016, 02:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(English Literature)?

M.A. English Literature or Master of Arts in English Literature is a postgraduate English Language programme. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed graduation with English from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Arts in English Literature course is 50%.

The name of best jobs after Master of Arts in English Literature course are given below.

JOB TYPE
  1. Interpreter
  2. Linguist
  3. Teacher/Lecturer
  4. Novelist
  5. Proof Reader
  6. Campaign Manager
  7. Tourist Guide
  8. Editor
  9. Freelance Writer
  10. Independent Literary Critic
  11. Content Writer
  12. Translator

EMPLOYMENT AREA
  1. On-line Tutoring
  2. Politics
  3. Print or Online Publications
  4. Publishing Houses
  5. Research
  6. Indian Civil Services
  7. Insurance Industry
  8. Jobs with BPO and KPO firms
  9. Journalism and Reporting
  10. Law Schools
  11. Libraries
9th October 2016, 06:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(English Literature)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that what are the jobs available for candidates who are doing M.A. in English Literature? I am doing this course and now worried about my career. I want to do job after my M.A. Please provide the better solution.

The M.A English Literature candidates can work as a Teacher in Schools, Colleges and other educational institutions. The M.A English post graduates can work as Copy Writer, Call Centre Executive, Voice Process Executive, Editor, Freelance Writer, Blog and Content Writer, Novelist, Technical Writer, Public Relation Officer, Journalist, Tourist Guide, Translator etc. The candidates can work in KPOs, BPOs, News and Media Channels, Retail Industry, Sales and Marketing, Newspapers, Advertising Industry, Schools, Colleges etc. They can also appear for Civil Services Examinations, Staff Selection Commission, Banks and other industries. The scope for the M.A English Literature candidates is wide and they have very good opportunities in the above given industries.
9th October 2016, 08:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing M.A. in English Literature course you have vast career opportunities in both private and government sectors as well as in abroad.

After this course you can become a:

> Copywriter.

> Editor.

> Teacher.

> Freelance Writer.

> Novelist.

> Reporter etc.

You can print online publications and you can also start your own coaching centres for english language.

In the government sectors you can find employment in the areas like:

> Civil Service.

> Translator.

> Teacher.

> Library.

> Insurance.

> Interpreter.

> Tourist Guide.

> Decoder etc.

Candidate with excellent english can become a campaign manager, speech writers in the government sectors.

You can also get employed in abroad as a proofreader, copy reader, copy writer etc. You can also go for research work there with proper work experience.
13th October 2016, 12:02 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

M.A stands for the Master in Arts. If you have completed M.A in English literature, there are many kinds of jobs for you. M.A English literature is a two years coarse. You should have graduation with English from a recognized university. If you have 50% marks in graduation then you can got admission in this coarse.

^You can do any teacher or Lecturer job.
^ You can do freelancer writer job.
^ You can become a Novelist.
^ You can become proof reader, Or Linguist or Campaign Manager.
^ You can become an independent Literary critic, Or content writer.
^ You can also join any translator job.
There are many jobs related to your line.
^ You can also join on-line tut ions.
^ You can apply for the civil service examinations.
^ You can join any BPO or KPO firms.
^ You can join any Journalism and reporting jobs.

There are many fields for you. You can join one of them. I hope this will help you more. Feel free to help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?