4th July 2013, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which computer course is suitable for me after studying BCA?

Am studiying BCA Nw. Which computer course is very useful to me?

10th August 2015, 12:03 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which computer course is suitable for me after studying BCA?

BCA is considered as the new age course in the discipline of Computer Application. But only BCA doesn't create great opportunities of jobs. Master Degree is necessary to get appointed to big position in reputed organization.

Courses:
  • Master Of Business Administration
  • PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma In Management)
  • Master Of Computer Application (MCA)
  • G-CAT Masters
  • M.Com
  • Master Degree in Computer Management (MCM)
  • M.Sc IT
  • Mass Communication Courses
  • Master in Management (MIM)/ MSc in Management
  • LAW

PGDCA Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications

All the sectors, whether Government or Private or Banking sector, all give preference to Candidates who have acquired Master Degree.

Candidates who have pursued BCA they can option for a number of options of higher studies like MCA, Post Graduate Diploma, MCA and many other certified courses so that they can get recruited to leading organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?