8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of specializations available to study under M.Tech in GITAM University? How many seats are available?

Can I know what are the specializations available in GITAM University for M.Tech course? I want to study M.Tech in GITAM so I want to know about the specializations first and with the seats availability. Thank you!

9th October 2016, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study under M.Tech in GITAM University? How many seats are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know what are the specializations available in GITAM University for M.Tech course? I want to study M.Tech in GITAM so I want to know about the specializations first and with the seats availability. Thank you!

The list of specializations available to study under M.Tech in GITAM University is given below;

Computer Science and Technology
Software Engineering
Information Technology
Data Sciences
VLSI Design
RF & Microwave Engineering
Embedded Systems
Structural Engineering and Natural Disaster Management
Power Systems and Automation
Machine Design
CAD/CAM
Industrial Engineering and Management
Computer Aided Design and Manufacture Engineering (CADME)
Biotechnology
Food Processing Technology

To know the number seats in M.Tech in each specialization, the candidate should contact the university. The website link of the GITAM University is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?