23rd March 2013, 01:53 PM

Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?

can i study in gitam university for mba after completion of my btech eee ?

19th July 2016, 09:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?

GITAM University stands for Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University. It is located at Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It offers Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and Certificate programs.

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA course in GITAM University after completion of your B.Tech (EEE) course from a Government recognised university. To get admission in MBA course in GITAM University, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognized university.

=> You should have a valid high score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT examinations or you should have secured high score in GITAM Institute of Management Online Test (GOT).

Admissions to MBA course in GITAM University are offered through merit basis of the above mentioned MBA entrance examinations and Group Discussion/ Personal Interview. So, you need to get good score in entrance examination and perform well in Group Discussion/ Personal Interview round to get admission in MBA course in GITAM University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?