13th March 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?

Hello,
I am doing B.A. in Economics from Mumbai University. I want to do my M.A. in Delhi School of Business. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for applying M.A. course in DSE? Also let me know the qualification required for this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is required to pursue BA in Economics in Delhi University?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi school of economics after completion of inter with 96% marks?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  5. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  6. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  7. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  8. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  9. What is the age limit for ladies to get a job in CBSE school?
  10. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  11. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  12. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?
  14. Selection criteria for FYUP students in Delhi School of Economics?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  16. Delhi school of economics MA entrance exam eligibility
  17. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  18. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
17th March 2016, 09:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.A. in Economics from Mumbai University. I want to do my M.A. in Delhi School of Business. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for applying M.A. course in DSE? Also let me know the qualification required for this. Thank you in advance.
Being a BA in Economics student, you are eligible to pursue for M.A in Economics. Those who interested to pursue for M.A in Economics course through the Delhi School of Economics must complete a Bachelor Degree in Economics with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university or Those who completed their Master Degree in any discipline with 60% of marks are also eligible to apply.

The admission to the MA in Economics through the Delhi School of Economics is based on the entrance exam performance. The Delhi School of Economics conducts their own entrance exam for the admission to MA in Economics. It is mandatory that you must be thorough with the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare well for this exam.

Official website - econdse.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?