29th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Arch course benficial after Diploma and B.Arch completion?

I have done diploma in architecture. I have also done B.Arch course. Now i want to do M.Arch. So tell me if this course is beneficial for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Arch course benficial after Diploma and B.Arch completion? -- [New]
  2. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  4. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  5. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  7. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  8. What are the best career options for girls after 12th PCM?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  11. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  14. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  15. What is the date sheet of class 10th of SA II exam?
  16. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  17. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  18. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
29th October 2015, 11:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Arch course benficial after Diploma and B.Arch completion?

Yes definitely if you are interested to study further you can opt for M.Arch after B.Arch.

As after that you will have master's in Architecture hence you will get high salary jobs in India as well as in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?