13th August 2012, 07:05 PM
r.sangle007

Is food technology a good career option after B.E Chemical

Is food technology is good carrier option after B.E.chemical, suggest good one

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  2. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  4. Can a B.Tech. Food Technology student appear GATE for admission to M.Tech. Chemical Technology?
  5. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  6. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  7. Career options after completing B.Tech in Chemical Science and Technology through IIT Guwahati?
  8. GATE exam for M.Tech (Chemical technology) after B.Tech (Food Technology)? branches in M.Tech other than Food tech after B.Tech (Food Technology)?
  9. How to do M.Tech in Food Technology after doing chemical engineering from Shivaji University
  10. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  12. Which course will be better from DU BSc Maths or B.Tech food technology
  13. Best course after completing BSc Zoology?
  14. Which is the best option for me after completing BSc food technology and management
  15. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  16. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  17. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology? -- [New]
  18. Which course is best after completion of Inter in BIPC?
5th January 2013, 11:57 PM
pushp ranjan

Default Re: Is food technology a good career option after B.E Chemical

Hello !!

yes,food technology seems to be a good career option after B.E Chemical.

The scope for chemical engineers is tend to grow in future due to industrial expansion and the related scarcity of resources needed. They may be demand as they work to create synthetic replacements for those natural materials and resources that are in short supply. Overall chemical engineers could make very important contributions for the improvement and maintenance of the quality of life.

since,

According to me , chemical engg. is one of the best field. Bcoz , I'm studying chemical engg. It is so much familiar with our day 2 day life.This was one of my vision.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?