19th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which master degree is much complimentary with B.Com and CS?

hi, i have done b.com frm d.u and have regisred for c.s after this. i want coplete my master degree as well. which dergree is much complementry with this course?will this help me getting a good job in companies?

12th February 2014, 09:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which master degree is much complimentary with B.Com and CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i have done b.com frm d.u and have regisred for c.s after this. i want coplete my master degree as well. which dergree is much complementry with this course?will this help me getting a good job in companies?
We appreciate you’re interested to apply for Higher degree course. Being a B.Com student you may apply for M.Com course as you’re Master degree course.

M.com course is very useful to increase you’re Accounting and Management skill. M.Com course is closely related to Company secretary course. So, you may concentrate on both the CS a well as M.Com course at the time and complete the courses without much pain.

You have chance to learn many new thing in both the courses. There is good Jobs prospectus for both the M.Com as well as Company Secretary Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?