20th May 2011, 03:48 AM
crimsonsachin

Can I go for M.Tech Nanotechnology if I am doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

sir
Am doing electrical and electronics engineering, can i go for m tech nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Can I do M.Tech from nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  5. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  8. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  9. Can I go for M.Tech Nanotechnology if I am doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  12. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  15. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in nanoscience or nanotechnology after B.Tech in Electrical and electronics?
  18. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
20th May 2011, 08:59 AM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech Nanotechnology if I am doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

yes you can go for M.Tech and you are elligible of doing M.Tech after B.Tech.
Master of Engineering degree is a graduate degree of typically two years length that involves coursework and a thesis or research paper of significant depth.
In the United States, the Master of Engineering degree is generally a professional degree offered as a coursework-based alternative to the traditional research-based Master of Science. It is typically a two-year program, entered after the completion of a 4 year Bachelor degree and many universities allow students to choose between the Master of Engineering and the Master of Science. The Master of Engineering degree is offered at many leading universities in the United States and is considered a terminal degree in the field of engineering.
Thanks!
20th May 2011, 02:29 PM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech Nanotechnology if I am doing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonsachin View Post
sir
Am doing electrical and electronics engineering, can i go for m tech nanotechnology?
yes you can do nanotechnology after doing electrical and electronics engineering.
20th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i go in Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology
19th July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I had completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. can I go for M.Tech nanotechonology?
how many candidates placed in India after completion of M.Tech nanotechnology recently.
25th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

after finishing ECE can able to join m.tech in nanotechnology
10th November 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm 2 year BE electrical stundent can i go for nanotechnology through gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?