17th August 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is Symbiosis a reputed college?

Symbiosis is offering correspondence PGDBA. I am interested in it as it is a very reputed college but again it is a diploma. Where as ICFAI and Sikkim Manipal Unviersity offering Masters. I am confused what do I do? As want to do it via correspondence as I am working professional in a call center and would like to change my field.

Related Questions:
  1. LLB student from a non reputed college can appear in CLAT to get admission in a reputed college?
  2. Good courses in Business field in Pune or Karnataka after 12th with Commerce stream?
  3. Is it a good option to law after B.Com?
  4. Which job is better after doing BBA/BBM? How much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  6. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  7. How to do FE from reputed college?
  8. Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?
  9. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  10. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate? -- [New]
  12. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. PGDBA from Symbiosis College is valuable?
  14. Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?
  15. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  16. What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  17. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  18. List of the top 10 colleges in Pune?
8th October 2011, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Symbiosis a reputed college?

Symbiosis is a very reputed college. There is an all India level exam for admission into various Symbiosis institutes. The placements of symbiosis students are also good. The eligibility criteria will differ depending on the institute where you apply. You can visit the website to know the details on the admission procedure.
3rd July 2013, 04:57 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Symbiosis a reputed college?

Hi

Symbiosis is one of the best MBA college.
its very reputed and provides one of the best placement.
Symbiosis is famous for HR and Finance.
For getting into Symbiosis for Management you need to appear for SNAP.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?