8th December 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Tech(EEE) for studying M.Tech in London with scholarship?

Hello
I want to know the minimum mark for
m.tech in londan after completing
b.tech in EEE from gov.college of kerala
if there is chance to take m.tech with scolarship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to renew my MHRD scholarship?
  2. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  3. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in NUS with scholarship?
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  7. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  8. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  10. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year for Inspire Scholarship?
  12. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  13. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get scholarship in medical or after class 12th
  15. Minimum marks for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? Is there any chance of scholarship?
  16. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  18. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
10th December 2014, 10:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech(EEE) for studying M.Tech in London with scholarship?

There is no minimum marks requirement bar as such to study M.Tech in London. However, since there are huge number of applicants and the seats for overseas students is less, so higher the percentage better is your position. The admission is taken on the basis of entrance exam score like for M.Tech you need to appear for GRE/SAT and IELTS. Apart from this, your career record and resume will also be taken into account during admission. Having a career above 60 percent is good.

Scholarship is given only on account of excellent performance in the field of academics and outstanding show case of talent in some other extra curricular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?