15th September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? Is there any chance of scholarship?

I want to know the minimum mark for higher studies in londan after completing b.tech in EEE from gov.college of kerala
if there is chance to take m.tech with scolarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  2. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  3. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  4. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  5. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  6. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  7. Scholarship after acquiring good marks in Higher Secondary exam of Kerala?
  8. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
  9. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  10. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  11. How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year
  12. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  13. Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?
  14. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  15. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc?
  17. Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?
  18. How to go for bank or GATE coaching? I have completed B.Tech EEE
21st May 2017, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE? Is there any chance of scholarship?

There is no minimum marks criteria required for pursuing higher studies in London after completion of your B.Tech EEE course from govt college of Kerala. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to get admission for pursuing higher studies in London. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?