4th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology in Pondicherry University or Applied Microbiology in Banaras Hindu University, which is better to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?

Hello everyone
I have been selected in M.Sc Biotechnology
in Pondicherry University and M.Sc in
Applied Microbiology in Banaras Hindu University.
Which among the the two is best?
I have done B.Sc Microbiology from DU.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  3. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  4. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for graduate trainee after completing MSc Physics from Banaras Hindu University?
  6. Eligibility to apply in DBT JRF for M.Sc(Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology) student?
  7. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  8. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  9. Which are the colleges for Biotech?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  12. Colleges offering Bachelor Degree in Genetic Engineering in Chennai?
  13. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU?
  14. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  15. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Physics from banaras hindu university
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  18. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET? -- [New]
21st December 2017, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology in Pondicherry University or Applied Microbiology in Banaras Hindu University, which is better to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?

It is very good to hear that you got selected in the above mentioned Post Graduate courses.
Since, you have completed your B.Sc course in Microbiology, according to my opinion, you must go with the M.Sc course in Applied Microbiology from Banaras Hindu University as it will enhance your career in the respective field. Applied Microbiology has lot of career opportunities in different fields. Completing Masters degree, you will have lot of options in your future career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?