30th June 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is more preferable between MBA and M.Tech for B.E. in Civil Engineering student?

sir,
now i am 4th sem student..after my BE civil
which wil b better m-tech/mba?
and in what way they r better?
i want to earn more knowledge..
but money z more important to me....

9th August 2014, 06:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more preferable between MBA and M.Tech for B.E. in Civil Engineering student?

It is really nice that you are aiming to pursue higher studies, MBA or M.Tech in well reputed colleges. There is no need to worry, we are here to help you out.

The first step to your solution is to analyze yourself. Test yourself on the following points.

- Your interest of pursuing more studies in the discipline which you have studied so far.
- Your current preparation status for further studies both in management and technical field or future plans regarding preparation.
- Your communication, extra curricular and management skills.

If you have more interest in point number 1, then go for M.Tech. If your preparation is good for the entrance exams of management then go for MBA or if it is good for M.Tech then go for M.Tech. If your skills mentioned in third point is good, then you can go for MBA. There is scope in both the fields. You should choose the field as per your interest and comfort level. Analyze yourself properly and take your decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?