9th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?

HI there....
I am studying in Third year of engineering(CIVIL). I wish to study more so what is preferable option?? Also I posses a lot interest in hydrology, which are the top university offering post graduation in hydrology???????
Please help I am really confused.

2nd October 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?

What to choose after Class 12? Engineering (BE M.tech) or General line(B.Sc M.Sc). I achieved 85% in PCM. Which of these would be the best, considering better job opportunities, high salary(govt.)?
31st May 2013, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Both M.Tech and M.Sc are suitable for a rewarding career. However M.Tech certainly has more value in the job market. Also M.Sc is considered equivalent to B.Tech. As you are interested in hydrology, go for courses related to the same. M.Tech in Hydraulics and water resource engineering can be selected. Try for M.E in irrigation and water management engineering.
2nd July 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better nit raipur bio tech or bit durg electronics and tele communication
4th July 2015, 09:14 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

As you say , you are in 3rd year civil engineering.After completion of engineering , you are eligible for both M.sc as well as M.tech.
You can get admission in both of the courses,but M.tech (civil) will be more beneficial for you.In m.tech(civil) , you can get more & more knowledge in civil engineering which helps you to get credible job.
M.sc is also a valuable course & having good scope.but M.tech is more advatageous than M.sc.

Entrance Exam for M.tech
- GATE
- M.tech entrance exam conducted by universities

You can start your entrance exam preparation from today , which helps you to crack Entrance exam easily.you can also join classis for better preparation.

Scope after M.tech
- Civil Company Jobs
- Private construction business
- Education field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?