1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in CET for studying correspondence M.Sc(Biology)?

Hi Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry, Biology & Zoology with 55% marks. Now I want to do M.Sc in Biology through correspondence. Still I have to give CET for admission?

12th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CET for studying correspondence M.Sc(Biology)?

Yes, you must have to appear in the entrance examination in order to study Masters degree course in Biology.
Since, you have completed your bachelors degree course with the above mentioned subjects, you are very much eligible for M.Sc in Biology through correspondence.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination either in CET or in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University.
12th March 2018, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CET for studying correspondence M.Sc(Biology)?

Different universities have different way of giving admission. Most of the distance mode courses don't have entrance exam or CET for admission. Those who apply first usually get admission.

Hence, if you are looking for a correspondence degree course, then there is very less chance of CET conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?